About the Journal :
The International Journal of Manuscripts & Libraries for Specialized Research, published quarterly on behalf of the Scientific Institute of Advanced Training and Studies is a referred scientific journal, which is supervised by a group of scholars who are specialized in heritage, museums, and library studies in the Arab and international universities.
The objectives of this journal are: – To spot light on our memorable history to inspire a brighter future; – To stimulate the minds of researchers and adorers of heritage; -To exert efforts for the purpose of mobilizing skills and capacities in gathering various cultural, thoughtful, and heritage backgrounds; -To interact with the important aspects of our bountiful heritage, by and with which we live and move forward to the achievement of innovation, invention & development; -To fight alienation of relations with heritage; – To interact with masterworks of heritage to dedicate them to researchers to serve as a platform for achieving development.
The journal seeks to promote technical and educational services in view of international standards through distinguished and specialized qualifications, use of modern technology, loyalty and devotion to work, and achieving excellence to provide researchers and students with the best services. This will create a professional encouraging environment for the excellent creative ideas and talents who are committed to team work values, spirit of respect, authenticity of vision, and excellence in objectives.
The journal concerns with public intellectuals, persons interested in heritage and manuscripts, text editors, graduate researchers, researchers of manuscripts, librarians and information centres, in support of being a pioneer journal that seeks to make heritage a deep rooted science, art, entertainment, and education within an attractive framework of knowledge, as a leading journal in the field of heritage, documentations, and manuscripts studies at the national and international levels. Furthermore, the journal publishes authentic and distinguished scientific, technical and applied researches in an attempt to become a significant and added value journal in the field of electronic media, which takes advantage of the valuable components of manuscripts to regain its original beauty and the identity of Arabs and Muslims since they represent national, historical, ideological identities. In addition to this, manuscripts are regarded as a source of pride of the heritage left by our parents and ancestors including sciences, cultures, knowledge, and arts.
Copyright and Licensing
All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (collectively, the "Content") is the property ofThe Scientific Institute for Advanced Training and Studies(SIATS) and its affiliated companies or licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws, except that the copyrights in the content of the submissions delivered to SIATS through this Site remain the property of their authors until transferred to SIATS. For more information, you may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from this Site in any medium to anyone, except as otherwise expressly permitted under applicable law or as described in these Terms and Conditions or relevant license or subscriber agreement.
You may print or download Content from the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not engage in systematic retrieval of Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from SIATS.
You agree that you will not use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs or devices to: (1) continuously and automatically search or index any Content, unless authorized by us; (2) harvest personal information from the Site for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material; or (3) cause disruption to the working of the Site. If this site contains robot exclusion files or robot exclusion headers, you agree to honor them.
Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized and any requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any Content should be directed to SIATS.
You may not use the services on the Site to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, hateful, obscene, profane, pornographic, threatening or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. SIATS editors may at any time exercise editorial control over the content of any information or material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services.
You may not, without the approval of SIATS, use the Site to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or solicitation to other users of the Site to use any goods or services. For example (but without limitation), you may not use the Site to conduct any business, to solicit the performance of any activity that is prohibited by law, or to solicit other users to become subscribers of other information services. Similarly, you may not use the Site to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Access to articles
Articles appearing in journals published by SIATS are 'open access'.
1. The article is universally and freely accessible via the Internet, in an easily readable - in at least one widely and internationally recognized open access repository (such as PDF).
2. The author(s) or copyright owner(s) irrevocably grant(s) to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate the research article in its entirety or in part, in any format or medium, provided that no substantive errors are introduced in the process, proper attribution of authorship and correct citation details are given, and that the bibliographic details are not changed. If the article is reproduced or disseminated in part, this must be clearly and unequivocally indicated.
3. Articles in SIATS journals are published under the Creative Commons Attribution license (CC-BY) to ensure implementation of open access as defined.
In submitting an article to any of the journals published by SIATS I certify that;
1. I am authorized by my co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
2. I warrant, on behalf of myself and my co-authors, that:
o the article is original, has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
o I am/we are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to SIATS are not in breach of any other obligation;
o the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
o I/we have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article. To my/our - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness or damage to the user.
3. I, and all co-authors, agree that the article, if editorially accepted for publication, shall be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0. In line with SIATS Open Data Policy, data included in the article shall be made available under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver, unless otherwise stated. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I/we will notify SIATS at the time of submission, and in such cases not only the data but also the article shall be released under the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver. For the avoidance of doubt it is stated that sections 1 and 2 of this license agreement shall apply and prevail regardless of whether the article is published under Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 or the Creative Commons 1.0 Public Domain Dedication waiver.
[End of BMC’s license agreement]